Perl: MSDOS port?

Ian Phillipps igp at torch.co.uk
Mon Dec 18 20:51:02 AEST 1989

igp at torch.co.uk (Ian Phillipps) writes:
>dhw at itivax.iti.org (David H. West) writes:
>>So is there an MSDOS port?
>I've had a go. I have a partly-working perl on msdos, compiled under
>Turbo C.

I've had several requests for my diffs.

At the moment, my employers (who have zero interest in MSDOS, and
approx.  zero in Perl) would like me to work on other things (something
to do with them paying me a salary, I think) so I haven't had time to
progress the port. Over Christmas, I shall get it going a bit better,
and post diffs (from 3.0 patch 6) to alt.sources about 2 January.

My "patches" so far are just hackings-out of anything that Turbo C
complained about.