gettime.c - gets another system's time

J Greely jgreely at oz.cis.ohio-state.edu
Tue Nov 21 08:21:24 AEST 1989

[mind-boggling sharfile deleted]

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit odd to see a copylefted source
posting that's less than half the size of the (included) GNU public
license?  I'm all for protecting software freedom, but come *on*.  If
I copyrighted every sub-100-line program I wrote, I'd quickly run out
of disk space.

			"Look, Max!  It's those pyramid-building
			 aliens I've heard about in speculative films
			 and books!  They came to Earth to build these
			 immense structures to keep their razor blades
			 sharp and their hamburger fresh."
-=-
J Greely (jgreely at cis.ohio-state.edu; osu-cis!jgreely)