gettime.c - gets another system's time

Tom Christiansen tchrist at convex.COM
Tue Nov 21 15:35:56 AEST 1989

Did we really need 12.5k of licence for 3.5k of source code????

This really seems like a waste of net bandwidth.  And it's not
like the program hasn't been written before many times.  I'm
not sure it merited the GPL.  But don't take me wrong: I support
alt.sources and freely-redistributable software, although I sometimes
question that the GNU idea is really better than public domain software,
like Henry Spencer's regular expression libaries.

--tom

    Tom Christiansen                       {uunet,uiucdcs,sun}!convex!tchrist
    Convex Computer Corporation                            tchrist at convex.COM
		 "EMACS belongs in <sys/errno.h>: Editor too big!"