uutraffic report (in perl)

Jim Budler jim at eda.com
Thu Nov 23 15:29:58 AEST 1989

emv at math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti) writes:

} We really need comp.lang.perl to get this discussion in
} the right perspective.

} Did the person (at a uucp-only site) collecting votes fall
} off the earth?

} --Ed

No he has collected several hundred, and reported on it in the perl
mailing list. He has also mentioned that he is following the rules
absolutely, and I think you'll hear from him when the thirty days has
completed. Probably the results posting will be made within seconds of
the voting period expiration 8^)

People have objected to mid-period tallies and mid-period reminders,
so I think he's passing on that.

This vote is kinda boring after some of the recent ones, isn't it? 8^)

jim
--
Jim Budler	jim at eda.com    ...!{decwrl,uunet}!eda!jim
compuserve: 72415,1200     applelink: D4619