mp part 2

Ran Ever-Hadani crehta at tasu74.UUCP
Sun Nov 12 20:55:42 AEST 1989

In article <5107 at omepd.UUCP> pcm at iwarpr0.UUCP (Phil C. Miller) writes:

>Actually, Rick has posted the complete package at least THREE times.  I
>don't think he goofed.  I think that someone who feeds news into Oregon
>goofed somehow.

Come on.  People from all over net.land reported receiving
two duplicates of part 1 and no part two.  We had this problem
here, and the last time I checked my navigation charts, Israel was
hardly in Oregon :-) (true, we get our feed directly from NSC in
Santa-Clara, but that is not Oregon either).

>Unfortunately, I myself STILL have not received part 2.  Could someone,
>ANYONE, *ANYWHERE*, please send it to me.  I can send it to the four
>people in my area who are interested.

No.  Could someone, anyone, anywhere please *post* the blessed
thing at long last.

-- Ran