mp part 2 (I've got it)

Phil Miller pcm at iwarpr0.intel.com
Thu Nov 16 02:37:19 AEST 1989

In article <2997 at hub.UUCP> probert at aviary.gm.hac.com writes:
>In article <2848 at taux01.UUCP> crehta at taux01.nsc.com (Ran Ever-Hadani) writes:
>>Come on.  People from all over net.land reported receiving
>>two duplicates of part 1 and no part two.  We had this problem
>>here, and the last time I checked my navigation charts, Israel was
>>hardly in Oregon :-) (true, we get our feed directly from NSC in
>>Santa-Clara, but that is not Oregon either).

>It never made it to Santa Barbara either.  Maybe somebody who has it could
>put it up for anonymous ftp.

>Mark

I received a copy of `mp' and it works fine.  I am happy to e-mail it to
whoever wants it; just e-mail a request to me.

Phil Miller pcm at iwarp.intel.com

...by the way, crehta at taux01.nsc.com (Ran Ever-Hadani), regarding your
news feed from Santa Clara, somewhere in California is where `mp' originally
got screwed up.  You are supporting my original statement