Results of alt.sources renaming poll

Brett Slocum slocum at hi-csc.UUCP
Wed Nov 8 04:04:00 AEST 1989

In article <JGREELY.89Nov1210019 at oz.cis.ohio-state.edu> J Greely <jgreely at cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:
>(although alt.source-code.damnit does have a primitive appeal).

I think alt.sources.only.no.discussions.please.you.turkeys would do the trick.

Seriously, I think it is silly to try to convince people to only post
source code to alt.sources by changing the name.  That kind of like
Reagan naming the MX missle the Peacekeeper because it will prevent
a war from starting.
--
Brett Slocum, Honeywell SSDC, Golden Valley, Minnesota
<uunet!hi-csc!slocum>              | AIDS is a virus; George Bush