Looking for source to "htable" hosts table program.

David R Kohr drk at athena.mit.edu
Sat Oct 21 01:17:30 AEST 1989

I'm looking for the source to "htable", a program which converts standard
Internet-format host and network listings into a form suitable for use
in a Unix system's /etc/hosts and /etc/networks files.  I believe that
this is a widely available program, and that it is not commercial, but
I'm not sure about this.  If you have the source, or know where to get
it, or if it's really a commercial program, please tell me.

Thanks,

David R. Kohr   M.I.T. Lincoln Laboratory    Group 45 ("Radars 'R' Us")
	email:	KOHR at LL.LL.MIT.EDU   or   DRK at ATHENA.MIT.EDU
	phone:	(617)981-0775 (work),   (617)527-3908 (home)