mp part 2

Phil C. Miller pcm at iwarpr0.intel.com
Fri Oct 27 01:45:25 AEST 1989

In article <754 at ccssrv.UUCP> perry at ccssrv.UUCP (Perry Hutchison) writes:
>In article <5086 at omepd.UUCP> pcm at iwarpr0.UUCP (Phil Miller) writes:
>
>>Dear Rick Rodgers (sorry, other netlanders, e-mail seems to be broken):
>
>>Could you please e-mail to me the 2nd part of the mp program?  E-mail
>>you sent to me earlier suggested you had already posted the entire
>>program three times; sorry, but my site did NOT receive part 2, ever.
>
>I wonder if Rick Rodgers realizes that on Sept 16 he posted two copies of
>part one when I'm sure he intended to post parts one and two.

Actually, Rick has posted the complete package at least THREE times.  I
don't think he goofed.  I think that someone who feeds news into Oregon
goofed somehow.

Unfortunately, I myself STILL have not received part 2.  Could someone,
ANYONE, *ANYWHERE*, please send it to me.  I can send it to the four
people in my area who are interested.

Phil