obnoxious mail

Kayvan Sylvan kayvan at mrspoc.Transact.COM
Tue Oct 17 12:18:00 AEST 1989

Paul> The only ways that sort of thing would be acceptable is if a major group
Paul> of individuals banded together and agreed that non-source messages posted
Paul> OR cross-posted to alt.sources would be cancelled and returned to their
Paul> original author.  (i.e. send out a cancel message and send the original
Paul> message back to the author saying that s/he should repost it elsewhere)

Paul> So, now it comes back to "do we want alt.sources.martial-law" :-)

Hey, go for it!!!

If we all agree that non-source postings to alt.sources are bad, and
the alt.sources.commandos agree to only nuke non-source postings, I
don't see the harm in it.

			---Kayvan
--
Kayvan Sylvan @ Transact Software, Inc. -*-  Los Altos, CA (415) 961-6112
Internet: kayvan at Transact.COM -*- UUCP: ...!{apple,pyramid,mips}!mrspoc!kayvan