Problem with PD ksh, want sdb(1) manpage

Bengt Larsson bengtl at maths.lth.se
Mon Dec 17 01:32:34 AEST 1990

Help! I've tried to compile the PD ksh posted to alt.sources a while ago.
This is on a 3B2, SYSV.3.0.

The problem is: ksh doesn't seem to recognize end-of-file, neither from
the terminal, a file, or a file included with the "." command. It just
hangs. Otherwise ksh seems to work :-)

The only debugger on this machine is sdb, and I haven't got any manpages.
Could anyone send the manpage for sdb to me? Thanks!

(Or alternatively: has anyone else had the same problem wth the PD ksh
 and solved it? More thanks!)

Bengt Larsson, hacking on the 3B2 which only has "sh".

--
Bengt Larsson - Dep. of Math. Statistics, Lund University, Sweden
Internet: bengtl at maths.lth.se             SUNET:    TYCHE::BENGT_L