posting of zsh to alt.sources

Paul John Falstad pfalstad at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Tue Dec 18 05:03:08 AEST 1990

In article <4767 at idunno.Princeton.EDU> pfalstad at phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Paul John Falstad) writes:
>	I just posted version 1.0 of zsh to alt.sources.  zsh is intended

You can now ftp this from princeton.edu, so you don't have to deal with
my stupid shar files.  You can get it as pub/zsh1.0.tar.Z.

--
Paul Falstad, pfalstad at phoenix.princeton.edu PLink:HYPNOS GEnie:P.FALSTAD
And Dinsdale said, "You've been a naughty boy, Clement," and splits me nostrils