copyright notices (was: Re: UNIX-Time the right way ...)

Rahul Dhesi dhesi%cirrusl at oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com
Tue Dec 4 06:10:44 AEST 1990

In <18770 at rpp386.cactus.org> jfh at rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:

>seriously, if you have some "favorite" 4 or 5 line copyright notice
>that you think is better, mail it to me.

Here you are (posted rather than mailed):

     (C) Copyright 1990 <your name>, All rights reserved.  Permission
     is granted to copy and create derivate works for any purpose,
     whether commercial or noncomemrcial, provided this copyright
     message is preserved in all copies.
--
Rahul Dhesi <dhesi%cirrusl at oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com>
UUCP:  oliveb!cirrusl!dhesi