Software Publisher Entreprenuers

Brian K. W. Hook jdb at reef.cis.ufl.edu
Thu Dec 13 05:07:19 AEST 1990

In a similar vein, I am a new person on this net news thing, but I would
really like to see something along the lines of a new board:

ALT.MSDOS.PROGRAMMER.INDEPENDENT
COMP.OS.MSDOS.PROGRAMMER.SHAREWARE

or something.  I am very interested in shareware, but I can't seem to find
reliable information on how much money can be involved, etc. etc.  I am
writing in C a windowing/mouse library with drop shadows, etc, scroll bars,
the works, and it is beginning to look real nice.  It won't be completed
for a couple of more months because I still want to integrate virtual screens,
edit fields, et. al. and make it maybe event driven.