Software Publisher Entreprenuers

Todd Merriman todd at toolz.UUCP
Tue Dec 11 14:02:45 AEST 1990

The subject of software publishing by entrepreneurs has generated
substantial interest on Usenet, so I am proposing the establishment
of a mailing list for

                   Software Publisher Entrepreneurs

I propose that the purpose of this mailing list be:

   *  To disseminate knowledge about the business of software publishing
      and self-publishing

   *  To connect authors and publishers

   *  To discuss legal issues

   *  Sources of publishing materials, supplies, and services

If you have any other objectives you think are important, let me add
them.

Send your mailing list postings to:

   softpub at toolz.UUCP

Send your mailing list name add/change/deletes to:

   softpub-request at toolz.UUCP

E-mail to softpub at toolz will immediately be reflected back out to
everyone on the mailing list.  E-mail to softpub-request at toolz will
be read only by the mailing list administrator (me).  All postings
will be archived, and anyone on the list can order copies of previous
postings.

If your e-mail to toolz bounces, you can call the Software Toolz 800
V-mail number listed below (US and CANADA), or write using postal
mail, or try a different path.  I occasionally have trouble with
inbound e-mail, but outbound e-mail works reliably.  If necessary, we
will fiddle with your e-mail address until it works.  If mail from
toolz to you bounces back to me, there is not much I can do about that
except experiment with different addresses.  I can't afford to call
anyone on the mailing list.

   Todd Merriman - Software Toolz, Inc.
   8030 Pooles Mill Dr., Ball Ground, GA 30107-9610
   todd at toolz.UUCP, (...emory!stiatl!slammer!toolz!todd)
   V-mail (800) 869-3878, (404) 889-8264