zsh difficulties

Chuck Purcell cjp at SSESCO.com
Thu Dec 20 06:17:54 AEST 1990

I viewed a message from the uk this AM concerning difficulties with the zsh
source recently posted on alt.sources . I did receive the whole lot, includ-
ing the readline sub-directory, which has been compiled and installed on my
(very own)SUN 3/80. I had to use the #define directive "BUGGY-GCC" which is
not very exciting, because I thought I had fixed all possible ioctl problems.
The provided source on alt.sources was delivered in an unusual shar format,
which required manually concatenation before unsharing, possibly leading to
some problems overseas via bitnet, etc., etc. The identified author is away
from his usual location on holiday 'til 7Jan91. Cheers!Chas.