How to make a faster comp.sources.unix

GarBear Irick irick at en.ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:17:23 AEST 1990

brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu (Dan Bernstein) writes:

>Do you want to help? Do you want to see comp.sources.unix submissions
>ahead of time, and help give each package the workout it deserves? Say
>so. Follow up to this message and make a commitment.

I think that it's a darn good idea, and volunteer to help in any way that
I can.  What the heck, they always say that we run machines here at Purdue
harder than anywhere on the planet...  might as well keep true to the
tradition!  Count me in, Rich..

--
Gary A. Irick,  Purdue University | "You can log out any time you like,
INTERNET: irick at en.ecn.purdue.edu |  But you can never leave!"