How to make a faster comp.sources.unix

Tim Ramsey tar at math.ksu.edu
Sat Dec 1 11:41:13 AEST 1990

brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu (Dan Bernstein) writes:

>Do you want to help? Do you want to see comp.sources.unix submissions
>ahead of time, and help give each package the workout it deserves? Say
>so. Follow up to this message and make a commitment.

Okay, I volunteer to help out.  I know my way around a UNIX system,
I have free time, and best of all I know the system administrator on
this system will let me.

Tim
--
Tim Ramsey (tar at math.ksu.edu)   (913) 532-6750 (voice)  532-7004 (FAX)
Department of Mathematics, Kansas State University, Manhattan KS 66506