How to make a faster comp.sources.unix

Larry A. Shurr shurr at cbnews.att.com
Wed Dec 5 04:58:00 AEST 1990

In article <rodgers.660002277 at clausius.mmwb.ucsf.edu>, rodgers at clausius.mmwb.ucsf.edu writes:
} In <18766 at rpp386.cactus.org> jfh at rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:
}
} }In article <10770:Nov3009:18:4790 at kramden.acf.nyu.edu> brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu (Dan Bernstein) writes:
} }}You want comp.sources.unix to produce software faster? You want to
} }}contribute some effort? Stop whining and start beta testing!

} }This is a fantastic idea.
} }I think a better idea would be a list of volunteers whom Rick distributes
} }a list of packages amongst.

} This is definitely worth pursuing...

Agreed.  Not only that, but I can volunteer as beta tester whereas I have
to pass on the idea of me being moderator (I don't own the resources and
I can't volunteer a client's resources in order to become moderator).  If
we can make this idea fly, I wish also to be a beta tester.

regards, Larry
--
Larry A. Shurr (cbnmva!las at att.ATT.COM or att!cbnmva!las)
The end of the world has been delayed due to a shortage of trumpet players.