Rich $alz is still alive ??!!!??!!

Jef Poskanzer jef at well.sf.ca.us
Mon Dec 3 06:50:19 AEST 1990

In the referenced message, allbery at ncoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR) wrote:
}At the risk of being flamed:

Yes indeed.

}I therefore repeat my earlier response to Jef, expanded: if you think you can
}make a multiple moderation scheme work, create a newsgroup using it and show
}me --- and the rest of the Usenet --- that it works.

Duh.  Me write software.  Me not distribute software.  Me not run
newsgroups.  Me not play net.politics.  Me just write software.
Do you understand yet, or should I try again with even shorter words?

I am doing my part.  Let the moderators do theirs, or resign.  If
you don't like my suggestion of a primary moderator and one or more
ready-to-go spares, fine.  If you think you can do your job without
that, fine.  YOU SHOW ME.  Do *your* job, don't tell me to do it.
---
Jef

  Jef Poskanzer  jef at well.sf.ca.us  {ucbvax, apple, hplabs}!well!jef
                              NO TOURBOTS