Rich $alz is still alive ??!!!??!!

T. William Wells bill at twwells.com
Wed Dec 5 02:40:26 AEST 1990

In article <21867 at well.sf.ca.us> Jef Poskanzer <jef at well.sf.ca.us> writes:
:                                                             This
: suggestion was met with outrage amazingly similar to what is currently
: being posted:
:
:     "If Jef is so certain that he can do it better, he's welcome
:     to move over to news.groups and start a vote to become moderator."
:       -- Brandon Allbery
:     "Mr. Poskanzer, Shut your yap." -- T. William Wells

Here is the entire posting Mr. Poskanzer has just lied about:
---