Dhrystone and Whetstone benchmark postings

Dave Shaver shaver at cs.iastate.edu
Wed Feb 21 04:02:14 AEST 1990

weicker at estevax.UUCP (Hr Weicker Reinhold ) writes:
>Article <1101 at tuvie> contains version 1.1 of Dhrystone.
>THIS VERSION SHOUD NO LONGER BE USED [...]
>The C version (2.1) of Dhrystone now distributed [...]

Stupid question I'm sure others (besides me) will ask:  Where can I get
version 2.1?  (FTP or otherwise!)

/\  Dave Shaver  -=*=-  CS Systems Support Group, Iowa State University
\\  UUCP:  {hplabs!hp-lsd, uunet!umix!sharkey}!atanasoff!shaver
\/  Internet: shaver at atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu   question = (2B | !2B);