archiver wanted

Carl "Art" McIntosh bt455s10 at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Wed Jan 17 19:00:58 AEST 1990

The arc utility mentioned in this thread definitely will *not*
cost anyone $50.00, unless it is for a phone bill. SEAware's
ARC 5.21 was legitimately released to the net sometime around
June 6, 1988 to comp.sources.unix.  You can find it at any
archive site, it's in volume 15 issue 077.  BTW, it works like
a champ, I've had it running on my Unix box for around a year
with no problems.  I also have the DOS binary of the very same
version, and use it frequently to move archives between UNIX
and DOS.  You can ftp it from uunet, ohio-state, or other sites ...

Art Neilson		    | ARPA: manapua!pilikia!root at trout.nosc.mil
Bank of Hawaii Tech Support | UUCP: uunet!ucsd!nosc!manapua!pilikia!root