In Search of Crisp > May 89 v1.9

Stephen Hite shite at unf7.UUCP
Mon Jul 23 08:55:11 AEST 1990

   Does anyone have a version of Crisp that is greater than 1.9?  May '89
was the last time Paul Fox posted Crisp to Usenet.  Since that time, he
has lost his Net access (left the company in Britain that carried it).
I imagine that Paul has probably added some Brief 3.0 features by now and
the C macro language that he was working on at the time of 1.9's release.

   He also had an account on Compu$erve (with an id of "fox" I believe) but
I do not so I have no way of trying to contact him.  Version 1.9 is quite
excellent on 386/ix and SCO Xenix 2.3.3 but would really like to have the
latest incarnation.

   Perhaps there is an ftp site in England that is carrying the most recent
version?...an inquiring Crisp fan would like to know.