In Search of Crisp > May 89 v1.9

Cave Newt roelofs at amelia.nas.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 26 14:12:58 AEST 1990

In article <285 at unf7.UUCP> shite at unf7.UUCP (Stephen Hite) writes:

>   He also had an account on Compu$erve (with an id of "fox" I believe) but
>I do not so I have no way of trying to contact him.

Perhaps there is more than one kind of Compu$erve ID, but most of the ones
with which I'm familiar look like "12345,6789".  Supposedly there is a
gateway between the Internet and Compu$erve such that one may send mail
to "12345.6789 at compuserve.com" and it will get to the appropriate person.
I've not yet tried this, but I'm going to within the next few days...who
knows?  Maybe it works.