TILE FOrth and an apology

John Lawitzke jhl at kira.msu.edu
Mon Jul 2 22:53:28 AEST 1990

Public apology:

I inappropriately posted the following to alt.sources. At the time I was
not aware of the existence of alt.sources.d. Several people have
made me painfully aware of it. I am thoroughly sorry for the
inapporiate posting. I have issued a cancel for the wrong posting.

$Is TILE Forth archived and available via anonymous ftp anywhere? All 6
$pieces of TILE Forth 2.0 arrived here completely garbled and I don't
$want to waste net bandwidth by having it posted a second time.

--
j                               |%|John Lawitzke, Dale Computer Corp., R&D
Inquiring minds just wondering. |%|Internet: jhl at frith.egr.msu.edu