UUPC

Ken Leonard kleonard at gvlv1.gvl.unisys.com
Tue Jun 26 22:06:08 AEST 1990

In article <388BL2w162w at cybrspc> cybrspc!roy at umn.cs.edu (Roy M. Silvernail) writes:
* root at dogear.UUCP (Bob Kirkpatrick) writes:
* >
* > [comments about UUPC 1.07 J]
* >
* > I'm real disappointed.
*
* With that out of the way, why not take a look at Waffle? Not only is it
* easier to set up than UUPC, but it has a newsreader interface built in.
* ...
* use a FOSSIL driver and even lets you use a screen driver (at last! :-).
Which is exactly why I _do_not_ use it!!  It _requires_ the [many and violent
expletives deleted] FOSSIL!  And if I put FOSSIL into my system, I can't
run any other comm program (that doesn't use fossil), and can't run Windows,
and can't run a couple other program because (I wish I _could_ figure out
the reason!)