Xhash - choke cough gasp wheeze

John F Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Mon Apr 22 00:43:56 AEST 1991

In article <sean.672170731 at s.ms.uky.edu> sean at ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:
>Another piece of software posted as Threatware. "I'll see that this
>automatically gets stored on your system. But if you use it more than
>30 days without paying, you're breaking the law."

I've sent the poster a bill.  If any of the other systems out there charge
for data services, I encourage you to do so as well.
--
John F. Haugh II        | Distribution to  | UUCP: ...!cs.utexas.edu!rpp386!jfh
Ma Bell: (512) 255-8251 | GEnie PROHIBITED :-) |  Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"If liberals interpreted the 2nd Amendment the same way they interpret the
 rest of the Constitution, gun ownership would be mandatory."