dls/describe ported to System V (and void * now optional)

Tim Cook timcc at csv.viccol.edu.au
Thu Mar 28 08:58:00 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar22.181207.6619 at csv.viccol.edu.au>, I wrote:
> I am about to post my contribution to the wonderful world of Anonymous FTP,
> "dls" and "describe", to alt.sources.  I would like to note that it has had
> minimal testing, but I can't see that there would be anything major wrong
> with it.
>
> This package will also be available via Anonymous FTP (of course!) as
> pub/dls/dls.shar.Z on admin.viccol.edu.au.

I have received some patches to get dls/describe working in the System V
environment.  I have included these, and the ability to avoid the use of
"void" or "void *" in my latest version of dls/describe, which is now
available via Anonymous FTP, as described above.

Could I ask all those who install dls in their Anonymous FTP areas to
drop me a line?  Any criticisms, suggestions gladly accepted.  I am
quite interested in what people think of this idea.