Please describe your sources

mark at infocomm.com mark at infocomm.com
Mon Mar 18 19:39:40 AEST 1991

In article <OTTO.91Mar17210433 at tukki.jyu.fi>, otto at tukki.jyu.fi (Otto J. Makela) writes:
> In article <8310001 at hpfcso.FC.HP.COM> pld at hpfcso.FC.HP.COM (Paul Dineen) writes:
>     Oneko is a terminally cute toy.
>
>     Oneko puts a small, animated cat image on your screen and makes the cat
>     chase your mouse pointer around the screen.  When it's on top of the mouse
>     it's sleeping (with "Z"s moving above its head).  When you move the mouse
>     it wakes up in alarm and chases it.  When it catches the mouse, the cat
>     scratches, yawns, and falls black to sleep.

Well, Once I knew what the content of this "Oneko" stuff was, I was actually
interested in it.  The problem is that some people at our site, (according to
our policy of most of us consider reasonable), noticed a uuencoded posting to
alt.sources, without ANY description, and immediately deleted this posting
from our local news tree.

We might not be the only site that did this, so a new posting of that
submission might be in order, but if we were the only stupid ones, I'd
personally appreciate getting this by E-mail.

Thanks.
--
Mark Pizzolato - INFO COMM Computer Consulting, Redwood City, Ca
PHONE:	(415)369-9366	UUCP:  decwrl!infopiz!mark or uunet!lupine!infopiz!mark
DOMAIN:	mark at infocomm.com