mailx

Joseph P. Larson joe at dayton.UUCP
Thu Aug 10 06:31:37 AEST 1989

I was given a copy of mailx by someone who said they got it from someone
who said it was public domain.  The only Copyright notice I found in the
entire distribution was on a support program called "xstr" -- "Copyright
1979 the Regents of the University of California, Berkeley".  No mention
at all if it can legally be redistributed.

Can someone tell me if it's okay to redistribute this?  I've made some
changes some people may like.  I figure I'm covered, legally, but if it
isn't supposed to be PD (ie: someone stripped the rest of the copyright
notices before I got it), I don't want to step on toes.

-Joe
--
Life is a cabaret (old chum).
UUCP: rutgers!dayton!joe   (Picts 1-13 are   DHDSC - Joe Larson/MIS 1060