Help me - please!

Axel Fischer fischer at utower.UUCP
Mon Jun 12 15:28:41 AEST 1989

In article <189000003 at stasys> fkk at stasys.UUCP (Frank Kaefer) writes:
[some cries deleted]

I must say I was really disappointed as I read in Franks article that he has
received lots of hate-flames.
What goes on in the minds of some guys ? I can't believe it.
This here is germany not USA. We have no chance to join the UseNet without
having major costs. As you may have followed the discussion in news.admin
you know that we have a very difficult position here.
I'm a student too and I have around $200 costs per month to join UseNet as
an UNOFFICIAL host not know by unido.
For every KB mail I received it's charged for $0.70.

I will never understand the behavior of some guys who think they can rule the
net. Especially the guy who has send the german map. I think that would be
around $25 - $40 for the poor Frank.
And Frank has said he has to pay for mail. That guy should pay the bill.

But that's the way it always will be - some guys think they are better and/or
have more rights than others. Or just want to find someone they can blame.

I would assume we stop the discussion here because this a sources group.

Don't be sorry Frank - you received far more nice replies !

Really disappointed by the short view some americans have shown,

	Axel

--
That is not dead        |  ...!uunet!pyramid!     |  Beam me up, Scotty -
Which can eternal lie   |  tmpmbx!utower!fischer  |    there is no intelligent