unido making commercial use of the net

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.uu.net
Sat Jun 24 03:11:03 AEST 1989

In article <4759 at alvin.mcnc.org>, spl at mcnc.org (Steve Lamont) writes about
the US phone service:
> ... and that worked so well that ---- bzzzzzaaaaat - click -- zip - beep -
> -orry, that -umber is -ot in -ervi- at thi- -ime...

Bullshit.

I've lived in Austrlia and the US. My wife has lived in Canada and the US.
Australia and Canada are both fairly rich countries, so I think that we have
experienced as fine a phone service as anyone in the world can claim to offer.

I've had it up to here with all the flames about the US phone service, the US
post office, and so on. They're as good as anything I or my wife have used,
and in most cases better.

Now if only they'd get around to breaking up the BOCs as well...

Business: uunet.uu.net!ficc!peter, peter at ficc.uu.net, +1 713 274 5180.
Personal: ...!texbell!sugar!peter, peter at sugar.hackercorp.com.