Help me - please!

Frank Kaefer fkk at stasys.UUCP
Tue Jun 6 10:32:00 AEST 1989

Hello to everyone readin' this!

I need your help. I have the feelin' that my postings never reach
systems outside of the Fed.Rep. of Germany. So PLEASE, do send me
a short reply via news (not mail please - I've got to pay for mail).
I am not writing this cry for help in alt.test, because alt.test
seems to be the only group that carries postings to the US.

Please help, I'm a bit sad it I can't reach you in the US,
for I really do like you and your country.

Yours,
Frank.