Help me - please!

Stefan Loesch stefan at yendor.phx.mcd.mot.com
Wed Jun 7 02:30:47 AEST 1989

In article <189000002 at stasys> fkk at stasys.UUCP (Frank Kaefer) writes:
>I need your help. I have the feelin' that my postings never reach
>systems outside of the Fed.Rep. of Germany. So PLEASE, do send me
>a short reply via news (not mail please - I've got to pay for mail).

Although I hate too use that newsgroup for this, I just have to reply
to that one:
Hi Frank!
I'm a German from Munich, living here in Phoenix AZ, and can perfectly
read your news.
Die Weissbierversorgung hier ist katastrophal!
(For the americans: The supply of weissbier (a special bavarian beer)
		    here is f...ing bad.

	regards
		Stefan