QRT 1.5

Jerry D Whitnell jwhitnell at cup.portal.com
Tue Mar 28 13:39:47 AEST 1989

Sean Casey (sean at ms.uky.edu) writes...
|In article <1610 at fig.bbn.com> rsalz at bbn.com (Rich Salz) writes:
|>AARRGGH!!!
|>
|>Major bummer, major mistake.
|
|What mistake?
|
|The files uudecoded, uncompressed, and untarred ok. It only took 4 postings
|instead of 8. There was source code included. It took me about two minutes
|to dearchive everything. Is that a lot of work for a free ray-tracer?

It is for those of us on non-UNIX(TM) machine.  I got the stuff on my Mac, now
I have to go find uudecode, compress and tar for the Mac as well.  Since I
use those about once in a blue moon (quick check outside to see what color the
moon is...), I'm going to have to work alot more then I would if it
were in shar form.

|Sean

Jerry Whitnell
jwhitnell at cup.portal.com