TCP/IP using the KA9Q package

J.R. Westmoreland jr at uplherc.UUCP
Thu Mar 16 01:54:47 AEST 1989

In article <2537 at splut.UUCP>, jay at splut.UUCP (Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard) writes:
> In article <1093 at jpusa1.UUCP> stu at jpusa1.chi.il.us (Stu Heiss,6312,6334,) writes:
> >In article <483 at tiamat.fsc.com> jim at tiamat.fsc.com (Jim O'Connor) writes:
> >-1) will this software run on SCO Xenix 386 version 2.3.1?
>
> Yes.

I'm currently running this package for both amateur radio packet and SL/IP.
I had to make a few mods to the version that I have since the UNIX portion of the code had not
been kept up to date with the DOS version.  I believe that the only outstanding problem has to do with
the NetRom portion of the code.

The versions of XENIX that I have run this code under are:
v2.2.3
v2.3.1

I also have a new version of the mailer that supports uucp addressing format plus other features.

J.R. Westmoreland, N7MFF