renice

Axel Fischer fischer at utower.UUCP
Wed May 17 15:54:09 AEST 1989

In article <610 at ispi.UUCP> jbayer at ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) writes:
>In article <61 at utower.UUCP> fischer at utower.UUCP (Axel Fischer) writes:
>>Especially to John Beyer and Warren Tucker who have send me perfectly working
>My name is spelled:  Jonathan Bayer   :-)  (Its in my signature also)

I have seen this but Jonathan is more complicated to write on my keyboard than
John and I have thought all people say John as a nickname to you - am I wrong ?

If yes - please forgive me - it wasn't meant to hurt you.

Regards,
	Axel
--
Domain: fischer at utower.UUCP
USA:    ...!uunet!pyramid!tmpmbx!utower!fischer