renice

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Mon May 22 22:39:06 AEST 1989

In article <67 at utower.UUCP> fischer at utower.UUCP (Axel Fischer) writes:
}In article <610 at ispi.UUCP> jbayer at ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) writes:
}>In article <61 at utower.UUCP> fischer at utower.UUCP (Axel Fischer) writes:
}>>Especially to John Beyer and Warren Tucker who have send me perfectly working
}>	       ^^^^^^^^^^
}>My name is spelled:  Jonathan Bayer   :-)  (Its in my signature also)
}
}I have seen this but Jonathan is more complicated to write on my keyboard than
}John and I have thought all people say John as a nickname to you - am I wrong ?
}
}If yes - please forgive me - it wasn't meant to hurt you.

It gets me annoyed, but I am used to it by now.  I am posting this so that
others who mail to me at times will (hopefully) get the message.  BTW, you
had spelled my last name wrong also.

You're forgiven.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon