Rogue Source

Timothy Fay alberti at donald.cs.umn.edu
Wed Mar 6 15:43:10 AEST 1991

From:  avatar at pnet51.orb.mn.org

I was wondering where I might find the source to the program
ROGUE.  I understand it is written in C, and I'm wondering if
the source code is available.  Please e-mail responses to
the address at the TOP of this letter (as this is not my
regular account).  Thanks in advance!

--
 "If civilization owes a debt of gratitude to the self-sacrificing sports-
men who have cleared the Adirondack region of Catamounts and savage trout,