COMPILER SOURCES WANTED

Ted Lemon mellon at nigiri.pa.dec.com
Tue Mar 19 12:13:17 AEST 1991

The source code for the GNU C compiler is freely available.   If
you're on the internet, you can FTP it from prep.ai.mit.edu or
gatekeeper.dec.com.   Otherwise, you can probably send snail-mail to

                    Free Software Foundation, Inc.
                    675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA

to get a GNUS Bulletin, which will tell you how to order a tape.
Tapes are either $175 or $200 these days; I forget.

The address above is two years old - I'm not sure it's still
correct...

			       _MelloN_