COMPILER SOURCES WANTED

Mat M.Chidambaram Muthiah.Chidambaram at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Mar 21 23:56:05 AEST 1991

skanga at prism.poly.edu (Shiraz Kanga):

>> I am looking for some source code (preferably in C)
>> for a compiler (C or Pascal). I would be grateful if
>> someone could supply a few pointers. Send e-mail
>> to skanga\@worf.poly.edu or skanga\@prism.poly.edu
>> 						THANXALOT
>> 						Shiraz Kanga.
>

>		taking some kind of compiler construction
>class are you?
>

>	sounds that way

I would also be grateful for any information that anyone could tell me
about compilers, as I am interested in writing a compiler for pascal.

My course doesn't cover compilers until the third/fourth year; but I am
interested in how a compiler works, and will probably take up the
challenge over the summer with a few friends/coursemates.

Any help appreciated.

Mail me at :

M.Chidambaram at uk.ac.ncl

or :

Muthiah Chidambaram
Pt.I MicroElectronics & Software Engineering,
Computing Labs,
The University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne,
England,
U.K.