Oberon Image Warning

Hugh M Moore hughM at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Mar 27 10:21:25 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar25.165207.11393 at tandem.com> erv at everest.TANDEM.COM (E. Videki) writes:

:Any volunteers out there want to help me get the
:files correctly onto the newsgroup?  Apparently
:I can't, even after multiple attempts.

  This group is for *source* pinhead, not for messy-dos binaries. There
is a group for this stuff, you are obviously not competent to post, and
we wish you would go away.

  No one can help you get the files correctly to this group because it
isn't the right group! Get a life.

To all the net.censors: I can't mail this guy, he will post more garbage
if we don't stop him, don't waste time flaming me for not posting
source.

10 PRINT "Get stuffed!"
20 STOP
30 END
--
Hugh Moore ...!uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!hughM [ PhD in '93 ]

       AIDS means guys with vasectomies have to wear condoms too