One Last Wish

John F Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Sat May 11 03:51:32 AEST 1991

In article <1991May10.032307.10210 at swsrv1.cirr.com> toma at swsrv1.cirr.com (Tom Armistead) writes:
>If anyone flames you on this, they've got to be crazy...
>
>I feel you should be HIGHLY commended for your effort!!!

No, he should be flamed.  He didn't bother to see if this
child still needs to have cards sent to him.  The kid is
alive and doing well, and the postal service would rather
you didn't send any more cards.

>Have you thought about news papers?

PLEASE DON'T!
--
John F. Haugh II        | Distribution to  | UUCP: ...!cs.utexas.edu!rpp386!jfh
Ma Bell: (512) 255-8251 | GEnie PROHIBITED :-) |  Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"If liberals interpreted the 2nd Amendment the same way they interpret the
 rest of the Constitution, gun ownership would be mandatory."