Pascal

Hans Albertsson hans at log-hb.UUCP
Mon Nov 12 07:27:10 AEST 1984

[]
While AMIS is written in Pascal, it does NOT use any standard Pascal I/O
at all. Every I/O request is relegated to machine dependent I/O modules.
This is non-standard in itself, since it requires you to be able to
use separately compiled modules, and link to modules in other languages.
AMIS isn't terribly slow, either, beating any other EMACS-lookalike by a
small but comfortable margin on VMS at least.

--
Hans Albertsson, USENET/uucp: {decvax,philabs}!mcvax!enea!log-hb!hans
Real World:  TeleLOGIC AB, Box 1001, S-14901 Nynashamn,SWEDEN