Unix classes ?

Bill Appelbe bill at sdcsvax.UUCP
Fri Oct 12 11:47:21 AEST 1984

Integrated Computer Systems, based in Los Angeles, offers "Hands On"
4 day courses on C. Classes are around 20 people, and C is taught
using a Zilog ZENIX System with 2 students per terminal.
They hold courses around once a month, alternating in major
cities such as Washington, Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, etc.
They also can arrange on-site courses.

Their contact # is 213-417-8888

The courses are fairly comprehensive, and most students come away
very satisfied (but I am biased somewhat as I am an occasional instructor).
Cost is somewhere around the $700 mark I beleive.

Cheers -- Bill (sdcsvax!bill)