Unix classes ?

avolio at grendel.UUCP avolio at grendel.UUCP
Fri Oct 12 23:06:41 AEST 1984

Well, I suspect there will be quite a few postings but here goes.........

There are a gazillion places that offer courses I guess and I am surprised
you aren't on all their mailing lists.  Here a but a few

	Computer Technology Group (Telemedia, Inc)
	310 South Michigan Avenue
	Chicago, IL 60604
	312/987-4000
			Many seminars, courses, video courses, etc

	Digital Equipment Corporation
	Educational Services, BUP/E55-18
	12 Crosby Drive
	Bedford, MA 01730
	800/332-5656
			Just gearing up for UNIX training but do have
			offerings

	AT&T
	(You know...the "consider it standard" people?
	Not sure of the address for training.  Try calling 919/697-5714.
                         They will probably have you call another number or
                         two -- they generate more revenue that way... :-)

	NCR
	800/845-CASE (in Ohio 800/845-CASE)

	UNIX Training Corp
	408/370-9710

I do not endorse any of the above.  I just know they are among the many
places with courses and seminars and self-paced study stuff.  Never taken
any course from any of the above.  In other words, don't blame me if you
have a bad experience and none of the bove companies should send me bundles
of money for the advertisement.  No, please!  I insist.  No cash.  No free
PCs.  No free airline tickers for long distance use...
--
Fred Avolio, DEC -- U{LTR,N}IX Support
301/731-4100 x4227