ANSI C suggestions

Cesar Quiroz quiroz at rochester.UUCP
Sun Oct 14 15:12:30 AEST 1984

OOPS! I did it again.  Sorry, in my previous posting there is at
least one 'too' that should be 'to'. Typing postings in Saturday
nights seems dangerous all across the network:

> As long as we are discussing improvements to the language, I would
> like to suggest a couple:
>
> (1)	Get rid of that requirement that all floating point arithmetic
> 	be done in floating point.

?????
At first impression, looks like old-style Forth ("you can do it with integers")
is striking back. Happily enough, it seems the intention was "be done in
double precision", a much saner proposition. (If this interpretation is another
effect of the time of the day, please correct me).

Ok, time to sleep, get away from the keyboards ...

Cesar