Quality programming in c -- a rarity?

CovartDL zarth at drutx.UUCP
Tue Feb 5 07:59:29 AEST 1985

I will agree that some of the UNIX source code is rather dificult to read.
On the other hand, the programs I write in C are rather easy to read. I have
had people who don't even know C be able to tell me the general logic of my
programs because of the STRUCTURE, small size of my routines, inteligent names
for routines, variables, etc... and commenting.

I believe C is like any other programming language in that it is the programmer
not the language(for the most part) that makes programs complex and difficult
to read.

				Zarth Arn