C compiler for IBM /370 wanted

Barry Shein root at bu-cs.UUCP
Sun Mar 17 10:08:01 AEST 1985

[Reference to my reference to RSI 'C' compiler for IBM/370 and warning that
it is lousy]

Just to clarify. I have never used it, I was only guessing when I
assumed it might be good to look at as they used it. We use the
AT&T compiler and are quite happy with it. Thanks to those who
used this RSI 'C' and were able to offer more experienced opinions
than my own. It sounds like it is a loser...call AT&T.

	-Barry Shein, Boston University

[There was also a summary of data-bases in one of the groups and that
seemed to indicate that RSI's ORACLE DB sys is lousy also]